I find avgle, a free adult video site, to be particularly popular.
Since it is free, we feel that there are a lot of ads.
There must be people who want to download and play Avgle adult videos.
In this section, we have compiled a list of tools that allow you to download Avgle videos and save them to your computer.
The easiest way to download is to use BBFly Downloader.
BBFly Downloader supports not only avgle, but also Pronhub, xvideos, and more than 100 other adult video sites.
See also: How to download videos from XVideos
Go to the following URL and install the software "BBfly Downloader" on your computer.
This is an extension for Google Chrome only.
With the end of the flash era, which lasted until 2020, many videos are now distributed as HLS, a protocol and data format for streaming and playing video and audio on the web. HLS is a playback technology that does not depend on any specific OS or hardware, so it can be played back as long as an environment that can browse the Web is available. Avgle also uses the HLS video specification, so a dedicated HLS download tool is required. You will need a dedicated tool for downloading.
1. Play the Avgle video and close the pop-up ad. When the check screen appears, just click on the designated image.
2. Click the puzzle icon in the upper right corner of the browser and press stream recorder.
3. Jump to the avgle video download screen and start HLS processing.
4. When finished, press the green "Save" button in the lower right corner to download and save the Avgle video to your PC.
Hitomi Downloader is an Avgle downloader for downloading Avgle videos in the Chrome browser, and to save Avgle videos, you need to use the Hitomi Downloader Chrome extension and GUI software. This may be somewhat difficult for users without computer knowledge.
How to download Avgle videos with Hitomi Downloader
1. Open HitomiDownloader's download page, click "here" to download extension.zip, and then unzip the file.
2. Copy and paste "chrome://extensions" into the Chrome URL field to open the extension settings screen.
3. Enable "Developer Mode" in the upper right corner of the extension settings screen, then click " Load Unpackaged Extensions" and select the unzipped file.
Step 2: Implement the GUI version of Hitomi Downlaoder
1. Visit this page and then click "hitomi_downloader_GUI.zip" to download the file.
2. Extract hitomi_downloader_GUI.zip and then double-click hitomi_downloader_GUI.exe to launch the GUI version of Hitomi Downlaoder.
Step 3: Download Avgle videos
1. Open the Avgle video page in your Chrome browser and play it.
2. Press Hitomi Downloader (extension) in the upper right corner and click the "Download" icon.
3. Check the progress of your download with the GUI version of Hitomi Downlaoder.
Provided by: https://www.douga-getter.com/
Supported browser: Google chrome
Many extensions are useful for downloading & saving Avgle videos. Examples include Video DownloadHelper and Video Getter. The extensions are lightweight and waste very little computer storage. They are temporarily popular because of their easy installation procedure and video downloading procedure. Video Getter is now the recommended way to download videos from Avgle.
However, after the change in the use of the Avgle site, only demos can be downloaded.
After the extension is installed, click Douga Getter from the extension icon in the upper right corner of the browser when playing Avgle videos, you will enter the download screen, and then just select "MP4" or "m3u8".
This is a summary of the tools available at this time to save avgle videos to your PC.
We recommend BBFly Downloader. We hope you will give it a try.