1. How to activate the software after purchase?
After your purchase, you need to register on our website and set a password, then use the password to activate desktop software. Register now.
If you forget about the password, you can change your password on this page.
2. How to renew or cancel BBFly?
BBFly is based on the subscription plan. The renewal of this software would be billed monthly or yearly automatically (which should depend on the purchase scheme). However, if you wish to cancel BBFly, you could contact our customer service, we would help deal with your issue within 48-hour working days.
3. What is the highest video quality that I can download with BBFly?
For most videos, BBFly supports downloading videos in full HD 1080p, which would be sufficient for most users. However, it would also depend on the original video quality as well.
Video: mostly 1080p. Some videos are up to 4k and 8k. However, it should also depend on the specific platforms.
Video Bitrate: Some constant bit rate, some variable bit rate. Ranges from 4000kb/s up to 13Mb/s, it depends on the Movie/Show.
4. What streaming services are supported right now?
We support Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, HBO Now, Disney+, Paramount Plus, Amazon Prime, U-Next, Abema TV, Apple TV+, Rakuten TV, and more than 100+ websites with more features to be released soon.
5. How long will I spend downloading one movie?
It will depend on your Internet also. However, this is a general idea for your reference:
- Speed: High speed, download without playback, up to 32MB/s download speeds reached on 1GB cable modem. The downloading speed appears to be fast across all downloads.
- Time: one movie will be downloaded as fast as 15 minutes depending on network traffic, similar to iTunes movie downloads.
- Batch Download: Yes
- Audio: depends on Movie/TV shows. 6 channel 640kb/s, 48kHz, EAC3 Dolby Digital Plus, or 2 channel 224kb/s, 48kHz, EAC3 Dolby Digital Plus
6. If I find BBFly does not support the service I want, what should I do?
You can contact us about the issue, and we will help as soon as possible. Suppose there is a particular need for the software. In that case, our development team is ready to help our users and respond to their demands quickly.
7. Where could I find the most comprehensive guide?
You can read our software guide. Here is one comprehensive way to get information for video downloading in our blog center.
8. What's the system requirement for BBFly?
Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit)
★ Intel i3 or above
★ 4GB of RAM or above
★ 40GB of free hard disk space or more
★ Live Internet connection required
9. How to Batch Download the Latest Episodes?
BBFly is very smart. It gathers information from your viewing history to inform you about the current trends of your favorite series, movies, or online shows. You could add a whole movie series to the task queue. It will be downloaded automatically.
10. How to download subtitles in SRT. Files or TTML file?
BBFly will let you download movies with full subtitles for user convenience without skipping any subtitle information. It would auto choose language and subtitles according to your browser language settings. The video subtitles can be downloaded directly as SRT files or TTML files or remuxed into the video.