You can use the technique that I will show you to record AppleTV Plus videos at the same quality as the video shown above. This allows you to pay just one month's subscription fee and record all video titles you wish to view. Then, save them and cancel your subscription.
The Reasons Why you Should Find a Way to Record AppleTV Plus
- After a specified period, titles will be removed from AppleTV Plus.
- Some titles are not available to download on AppleTV Plus.
- Rental titles are not included in the monthly fee and require an additional fee.
Therefore, you can quickly make a recording and save them for later use or watching anywhere.
AppleTV Plus can be subscribed to for one month, and you can record all titles at once. All the titles can be recorded and you can then view them offline with your tablet, smartphone, or computer in an innovative manner.
This article will show you how to record video content using the AppleTV Plus video streaming services.
Let's look at the steps to record AppleTV Plus videos using the AppleTV Plus video streaming service.
How to Record AppleTV Plus Videos｜Recording on AppleTV Plus
AppleTV Plus videos cannot be recorded on any device including computers, smartphones, and tablets.
This is due to the HDCP technology, which prevents unauthorized video recording.
HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), is a copyright protection technology. It aims to stop unauthorized copying of digital content.
How to Record on AppleTV Plus｜What you Need For Recording
You'll be able to record on AppleTV Plus by preparing the items listed below
What you Need for Recording AppleTV Plus Videos
- Personal computer (+ Internet connection)
- AppleTV Plus account
BBFly AppleTV Plus recording software
Apart from basic equipment for video playbacks such as a computer and an internet connection, recording on AppleTV Plus will require a dedicated recording software called " BBFly Apple TV Plus downloader".
You can reduce the cost of AppleTV Plus by only subscribing when you need it.
You can only pay for one month to permanently store and record certain original video titles. Then you can enjoy them all without spending a penny. This is a great way of saving money.
Let's get the software installed and get recording!
Although the free trial version has some functional limitations, it is recommended that you can try the software. A trial version is available for free. You can test the software out first.
How to Record AppleTV Plus Videos｜BBFly AppleTV Plus Downloader
This section will explain the process of recording AppleTV Plus videos from the BBFly AppleTV Plus downloader.
Install the BBFly Apple TV Plus Downloader
First, go to the official website and install the recording software "BBFly Apple TV Plus Downloader" on your computer.
Official website: BBFly AppleTV Plus Downloader
- Click on the "Free Download" button to download the installer.
- When the installation screen appears, click "Quick Install" to start the installation.
- Wait for a while for the installation to complete. It should take about five minutes, depending on your Internet connection.
- When you see "Launch Now," click on it.
This will automatically launch the "BBFly Apple TV Plus Downloader".
- Click "VIP Service" on the left side of the "BBFly Downloader" window.
- This will bring up a list of supported streaming services, click on "AppleTV Plus".
- When the AppleTV Plus home page appears, select "Login" to log in to AppleTV Plus.
- After logging in, you can play the video content you want to record.
- This will automatically bring up a screen where you can choose the video you want to record, so select the content you want to record.
- After making your selection, click "Download Now" if you want to download it right now, or "Add to Queue" if you want to select other videos to download together at once.
- Click "Downloading" on the left side of the operation screen, and you will see the video title you downloaded is displayed. If there are other video titles you want to record, click "Home" on the left side of the operation screen and follow the same procedure to select the videos.
- When you are done selecting the videos you want to record, click "Start All" to start downloading.
- When the recording (download) is complete, click "Downloaded" on the left side of the operation screen. You will be able to see the recording data of the video you just selected.
- By the way, to see the specific destination of the downloaded video file, you can click on the folder icon on the right side of the line where the video file is displayed.
What to Do If You Can't Download a Video?
A subscriber sent me a solution to the problem of not being able to download videos after she followed the above steps.
To do this, right-click the downloaded software installer from BBFly to open the menu. Select "Run as administrator" and install the software.
You can continue with the rest of the process as before. If you have any issues with the software, please try "Run as administrator".
The Free Trial Version Has a Limit on the Number of Recording
As I mentioned, the BBFly Apple TV Plus Downloader is easy-to-use and allows you to record Apple TV Plus, but there is a limit to the number of times you can record with the free trial version.
The free trial version limits the number of recordings to three, and if you want to record more than that, you have to get the paid version.
It's enough to check the performance of the software, but obviously not enough to use it for a long time.
So, if you want to continue to record numerous video titles with the BBFly Apple TV Plus Downloader in the future, buy the paid version.
BBFly Downloader can record videos from over 100 websites including Apple TV Plus, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, U-NEXT, Hulu, AbemaTV, FOD, Rakuten TV, DMM.com Video and FANZA, etc.
How to Record AppleTV Plus Videos｜How to Watch Recorded Videos
There are two main ways to watch a movie: on a computer and on a smartphone or tablet. The following is the most traditional way to watch a movie on a computer.
How to Play Recorded Video Data
If you want to watch it on your computer, it is convenient to use a free media player.
Among them, I recommend the standard free software "VLC Media Player" because it is known for its ease of use that even beginners can use without any confusion.
Of course, being free software, there are zero financial burdens, so if you don't have a specific media player, why not take the opportunity to download it?
Once you launch VLC Media Player, just click and drag the video data you want to play into the player. It will automatically play the video for you.
The basic operations are also designed to be understood intuitively, such as the "Play" and "Stop" buttons, so you'll be able to use them right away.
How to Put Recorded Video Data into your Smartphone or Tablet
The video data recorded by the method described in this article can also be put on your iPhone or iPad for viewing.
Download videos from Netflix
Download videos from Amazon Prime
Download video from Disney Plus