TV Asahi Video" is the official video service of TV Asahi, offering three services: free TV Asahi Catch-up, individually charged paid videos, and monthly unlimited package. You can enjoy your favorite programs from a rich lineup of free and paid content.
Now, when you are watching "TV Asahi Video," have you ever wanted to record and save your favorite videos and watch them over and over again whenever you want? Unfortunately, "Tele-TV" itself does not have a recording/downloading function.
So, in this article, we will show you how to record and save videos from "TV Asahi Video" with a super convenient recording software.
Many of the videos on the "Tele-TV" channel are protected by DRM and M3U8 encryption, making them impossible to record with ordinary software. Therefore, we recommend BBFly, a powerful recording software that supports recording content protected by DRM and M3U8 encryption.
First, let's take a look at the specific recording procedure. The instructions are designed for beginners, so anyone can do it easily.
1. Go to BBFly's official website; download BBFly for free and install it.
2. Launch BBFly. Enter the link "Telemovie" (https://douga.tv-asahi.co.jp/) in the address bar of the built-in web browser and press "Enter" key.
3. Find the video you want to record or save. (For free content, you can record and save without registration, but for paid content, please log in first.)
4. For example, let's record and save a video of the TV program "Tetsuko's Room," which is available for free. Enter the video playback page and click the Play button.
5. After selecting the video you want to watch, wait a little until the following screen appears. When the following screen appears, you can choose the video quality and sound quality you want. Select "Download Now.
If you follow the above five steps, you can easily record and save the "Telefilm Video" video. Play the recorded video on your computer player or import it to your favorite device before playing it, and enjoy the TV program as much as you like.
Here are some of the advantages of BBFly recording software and how it differs from ordinary recording software.
First of all, unlike ordinary recording software, BBFly has implemented a protection removal function. As mentioned above, many of the "TV Asahi Video" titles are protected by DRM and M3U8 encryption, making them impossible to record with ordinary software. This is a powerful software that can easily record even such security-protected contents.
Second, you can watch offline. When watching "telecast videos" online, the videos often do not play properly if the Wi-Fi connection is interrupted or the connection speed is slow. If such a problem occurs while you are watching your favorite video, it is indeed frustrating. But with offline viewing, you don't have to worry about such problems. You can easily watch pre-recorded videos anytime, anywhere.
BBFly Recording Software has a feature to record and save a large number of videos at once.
For specific instructions ⇩, please refer to the following
1. Select "Add to Queue" on the recording start screen.
2. After selecting the videos you want to record, click "Downloading" on the left side of the screen. Next, select "Start All.
Q1: After clicking the Play button, the Start Recording screen does not appear.
A: Before the "TV Asahi Video" video starts playing, a PR video may appear; if the PR video appears, the URL of the recording may not be parsed correctly. In this case, first copy the link to the video you want to record and restart BBFly. Next, paste the link you just copied into the address bar and press "Enter. The start recording screen will appear shortly.
Q2: Can BBFly record videos from other video streaming sites using the above method?
A: Yes, BBFly recording software can record and save videos from not only "Telemundo" but also Netflix, HBO, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Paramount, Chrunchyroll, Funimation, Discovery Plus, U-Next, and over 1000 other You can record and save videos from more than 1000 video delivery platforms.
How do I record Netflix content?